Monday, August 20, 2007

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


TAG REPLIES :

AHBOI : oh .. fine ba .. wo hai hao :) you lehs ?

LINGG : darling , no lar you're the best :D
today very tired leh . ps .. =/ reach hme le give me a call .

MINMIN : wa liao . BHB sia X= but i still love you .
i so romantic right ? bleahh :P

GF : my gf ! so long nv see ya lerh ..
ehs . maybe next next wk ba .. loves*

YUN : hello [:

EILEEN : bleahh . Shhhs ..
if he knows our head "kena chopped off"
opps X= shud be our ears blasted off .. haas .

LALA : haas .. know lerh :D when mit me sia !?
so long mann !!

WS : SLG ! you then ZHU lar . lol .. si zhu ben zhu ..
i dunno what to do lehs .. hahahahas ..



I was late for school and i tried to wake up on time but to no avail .
Was too tired as i was on fone with Aloysius for the whole night till morning .

He asked , " Why huh , nowadays I notice that you became too quiet
[hmm am i that noisy?] eh , and you seldom smile and laugh like so much already .
Now you're always in a daze like that . "

While i'm on the phone with him ,
he sent a plain yet touching sms to me :




" If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.
If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.
If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.
If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.
But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me. "





and i smiled (:

I told him , " No wonder so many girls die under you sia . "
He told me , " That is different , you're my bestest buddy .
I truly want you to be smiling and happy like last time , a hopping bunny . "


Glad for myself that i've sucha friend .
He's a born joker , can't stop laughing once he starts his craps and jokes .
So practically i laughed till i'm too tired and i slept .

Love ya always , my dearest buddy ;)

Alright . School was short and sweet .
Cunning OLI nv fails to make me laugh for dhar entire day .
We were lyke lil kids , playing around the classroom's chairs , super fun :)
How i wish he'll be so guai guai everyday ,
comes to school at least most of the times and study hard .
I'm very naggy towards him cos i want him to be good that's why i nag .
Now he knows when to zip when i'm abit unhappy about what he says about thingys .

I know he'll be reading , so please do so ya ^^
And , my 蜜蜂 BEE always pon class/sch .
Naughty sia always MC , hope he comes to school more often .

With the help of Malcolm me and sista stayed back for help with AFD .
Suddenly realised Annie Soon is quite a nice lady actually ,
and those words she said really touched me alot and think alot .
I felt so guilty having to misbehave previously .
She patted our shoulders and said we're good girls .
Due to stress , sis teared and upon watching her teared ,
my tears are just ard the corner of my eyes only but i kept em back .
I seriously need some mugging hard sessions .

Aft sch . EYEBROW TRIMMING at UNV beauty therapy . (:
Felt so refreshed , i just can't stand messy eyebrows .
The room is so comfy till i nearly dozed off . zzz


I saw someone today , if given a choice i rather don't see for the rest of my life .

为什么你可以假装无所谓 , 毫不在乎?
好像没事发生 ?

我是真的难过吗? 是觉得可惜? 还是因为太好胜 , 不甘心 ?
我自己都不知道 . 唯一知道的是
我已经厌倦一切的一切 . 而且我已经变得麻木了 .




Why can't people just say i love you when you really mean it ?


Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like
and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work.
Someone would leave. Someone always leaves.
Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes.
I know what I need. I need more hellos.


say more hellos to me when you see me ,
the best , hug ME :D


i love HELLOS :)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home