Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


i almost got run down by a YELLOW van today.
well, not the first time i've been nearly run down though.
an auntie pulled me back and saved my life.
god dammit . i wasn't jay-walking either.
i was on the main road and it was still the green-man flashing .
was wondering if she happen not to be there ,
what will happen to me now ? where will i be now ?
in the hospital ? or death has already striken ?
oh my . i'm getting emo , emo-er , emo-ed now .
hahas . i'm so shag today , face so worn-out .

exams are in 2 weeks' 1week+'s time and i shall confess that
i'm absolutely not in the mood to start studying yet.
and wendy nags at me to study ! hahas .

seriously we need to STOP EATING! argh kept eating NONSTOP today .
seaweed chicks , nuggets , portugese tarts , curry puffs ,
BUBBLE TEA . SIN SIN SIN !

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

she knows i will be still infront of my com and so she called me .
good sis . i must listen to her . lol so off i go !
i'll try to ...

ohya . its been so coincidental .
salina sis is in clementi , same intake and course !
and in the same class as joy . i hope i get to see her in sch .
the world is so small (:

hair is growing longer .
triple yeah ^^v


*shuts my com*
-whines ):




" THERE'S BFD TEST TML !
ACCOUNTING PAPERS TO BE DONE ! "








its when i dont bother to check my phone anymore.
its when i don't think of anyone before i go straight to sleep anymore.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home