Friday, March 07, 2008

ytd afternoon was ETP presentation .
i realised the feeling doing the work
and someone praises for your effort is just enough (:

I LOVE JOSEPHINE !!

she's 1 great teacher i've ever seen !

correct stuffs ,
she's not stingy in praising .
when it's the wrong one ,
she'll not reprimand or yell ; but teach us how to improve .

i like her (:
lecturers/teachers should be like that .

IMM with both of em , SWENSENS .
then went to change my top .
i left my shorts in the bus to sch again !
eek ! this

gathering with 14 of my work friends for dinner.
laughing and bitching ! then singing and midnight train back !
i found out something which is damn .. gross .

and skipping lessons today since everybody not gg .
initially . i was like .. emo-ing alone at home early in the morning .
i'm crazy huh? i think so too .

i realise .. normally when i'm not feeling that good/upset ..
it's always the male friends who're always there ,
to make me smile and laugh infront of my com .
like today for e.g . my 3 good male besties :)

i'm not referring that the female side doesn't at all though..
but but .. you get my meaning ?

for this moment now ! i'm just so ......
eh how to describe ah ?

elated !!

cos ..
it's a secret :D

only ROMEO knows (:
and i'm way too happy!

he told me i should pursue my own happiness
since that "right-one"'s heart is with me.
but i can't ! cos it's not right snatching somebody's bf .

nono i can't do that !

好爱他好想他再这样下去 我只会更牵挂
爱到最后我们还是改变不了

and i 违背 my 良心 to wish em good .
aww~ ):



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home