Saturday, March 01, 2008

I MISS WORK SO MUCH !! ):

i realised i'm so clever ! HOHOHO ~
did you people see a cute icon beside my blog url ?
it's created by me myself and i :D

so no ripping by viewing my codes and copy + paste~
cos i'll definitely be able to check it out as i host it under my own host ..

it's a secret and effort.
had a hard time re-trying kay .

Try figure it out by searching online ..
Favicon .

wahahahaha .
so proud of myself :X



stuffs bought last 2wks which i was lazy to post up :


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Brown ribbon top-dress ~

Photobucket
Pink Babydoll

Photobucket
Blue heels

Photobucket
Purple rounded shades

Photobucket
Transparent frame shades

Photobucket
White Jacket

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pink Love top

Photobucket
Shimmery leggings

Photobucket
Pink Tee

Photobucket
Rainbow halter

Photobucket
Shimmery jacket

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2Piece Pink top

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Checks bag.

Photobucket
ball curler ..

Photobucket
epi-stick for removing facial hair .

Photobucket
Authentic JOJO's makeup kit

Photobucket
Magnetic ring for slimming

Photobucket
MarieFrance slimming wrap .
and two more slimming wraps ~

Photobucket
Eyelash tonic for improving eyelashes ~


gonna die from rotting Photobucket
having nth to do can make someone go berserk~

i'm missing so many ppl ..
how i wish i can see all of em now
and i'll just scream out all my fustrations.
cos i know they will listen and care ~
so much deep from their hearts .. (:

and they'll make me laugh like there's no tml ~
aww .

anyw last night was conference with TAT and SI MOPENG .
till 4am . hohoho . we had such a funny time disturbing TAT.
been so long i last phone-d with both of em tgt ~

Photobucket eye getting a lil better ~
thanks people (:

damn bloated now .
mum's delicious cooking .
wow .

i realise my wishlist goes on and on ..
how i wish i could fulfill all of em ?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home