Thursday, April 03, 2008

past few days huh .. on sun i was late for work ! Mr Kelvin called me using Ade's hp at 7 ! Goodness , my work starts at 7 can ! so immediately i rushed and cabbed over ,
managed to reach before 8 sia ~ i wonder how i did that ! :X

then he's very nice to help me cover for my lateness . cos normally if late , $10 deduction . half an hour or more , warning letter($50) ~ in the end guess i need not have to deduct my pay ..

we're soooooo fortunate to have such a good manager ! :D so he asked me what time slp all that , i say i play PSP bomberman till 2pm cos mus finish the level before i can sleep ! hahahaha ~ from then onwards , he will like ,keep asking me for consecutive days if i still play psp and nv slp early anot ! so naggy like father sia ~ in the end he became my LAO BA liao ~ hahahhaa .

then tues aft work , kena *psycho-ed* to stay back and play lan with em . initially i don't want la , my hse com also have viwawa ma .. can go home play with em , and so cosy and comfy somemore . Congming(mr kelvin) said , " if purpur never stay , the rest cannot stay .. " purposely wanna make me cannot zuo ren . then yanhao also kena ~

so ade , nelson , sue-ee , congming , me , yanhao , samantha , stayed back for lan , some of us viwawa-ed tgt , and someone which all of us don't wish to see came. both of them still came tgt and then me and ade were like ... SIAN DIAO la ~ then in the game , Ade say she "sore eyes" .. i turn behind then know that bitch behind us watching nia ~ so i say ya la suay sia , she still dare to come ~ initially don't know is her cos nv see her before ah , but heard of her "smelly" name . turned ard and see , WA GHOST SIA !!

opps ~ =X i'm bad i know .
but i wouldn't let anyone hurt my AA Evan .
she's just wearing Evan's old shoes ~ PFF .

mood totally went haywired , and luckily she left aft a short while . if not i guess we can't tolerate her face liao !! haha~ viwawa-ed till sian alr , me and yanhao went K1 play pool . he owe me a treat ! :D then Ade came and we on system sing song with her .. aft which when it was morning , Sue-Ee came in and me and her HIGH tgt sia ! we kept singing fast songs and like sorta dance like that . hiakhiakhiak . shout and shout so shiok ! morning shift ppl came and everybody heard !! sang till kbox have to open for business and congming , yanhao and me cabbed home cos they live at cck area.

that TMD driver wanna cheat my money , he thought i was engrossed in playing my psp that i didn't know he go and circle the inside of CCK before heading to my hse !! reach my hse downstairs ask him can stop alr , he act deaf wanna move more so to increase that pathetic 20cents !!! have been cabbing to work for these two wks and this is the worst la ! hey not that i'm geh gao or what , i still tipped if the driver did a great job in sending me to my destination k .



angry . thus i was on phone with Min and i on the loudspeaker . before that i alr smsed her what happened liao , so she was sooooo mean la ~ but i like ! :D

Min : " eh why so long haven't reach hme ah ? i thought normally you cabbed from cck to your hse 10min can liao ? "

Me : " don't know eh . also don't know why so long sia . now at Teckwhye going down my hse only , maybe people think i am naive , can cheat me easily , thought i blurblur cos i playing psp .. "

*talk abt other stuffs*

Min : " wa . then the cab fare now how much ? "

*look at the meter*

Me: "$15.60 leh ~ normally $10 reach my hse liao if morning take cab hme . "

Min : " ask that driver bang wall(in hokkien) la ! you just run off cab ltr ~ "

* taxi alr going in my hse carpark alr .. *

Me : " hahahahaha . i not so mean la to run off ~ "

Min : " oh .. never mind , you take down the car plate , next time i on call the cab right i go sit ba wang che(free ride) ~ "

Me : " laughed really loud "

* pass the money to him and he even return my change for 30cents less *

Me : " Eh Uncle ~ shao 30cent leh ! you think i baichi blind ah ? "

this kind , think i should geh gao anot ? i threw the 30cents on him when he returned the change , and i slammed the door . treat him like a beggar , lols . serves him right !



.......................................

Am now at Evan's place again ! caught *UNTRACEABLE* at JP's GV with Fang , Kenneth and Evan . gross and disgusting ~ was scared out of my wits can !!

abt a guy who wanted to revenge for his dad , thus killing ard and etc .. and placed the video of the process on a site killwithme.com the higher traffic/viewers the site has , the faster the victim dies .. the killing process depended all on the hits the site has . one of the victims was burnt ; the guy placed alot of light bulbs ard the victim(being tied) ~ and the more ppl is viewing , the more bulbs will be lighted up automatically and the victim died of heat and burnt to death whereas his body was burnt and bloated and skin torn bubbled up etc . EEK ! thus it was killwithme.com cos the viewers were considered murderers too !

finished the movie , both of us 7-11-ed for snacks and headed back her home . did so many stuffs for the night . slacked and fagged , online-shopped , helped her take pics of her clothes which she wanna sell away , did facial mask from SaSa which was very soothing, DIY manicure(my nails are so short cos i've to bear to cut it due to work!!) , crystal and diamante blinkblinks on the nails ! , caught 2 movies in the living room , very early breakfast of yummy maggi mee w. egg + hotdog + ham ~ made a mess out of the kitchen and we're both noobs !! don't understand why so many times i've learnt cooking just maggi mee and i still forgot how to -.-" . anyw it was very delicious la ! guess we both were hungry by then .

she's now slping beside me while we're watching 一公升的眼泪--->
and then i'm like , browsing thru her whole pile of Jap Mags la ~
the makeups are so nicely done ~

i wonder why i still look energetic w/o having to slp for the whole day and ltr having work again ! i wonder .. anyw , checked my results just now .


the higher expectations you expect , the higher the disappointment .
How True .

FYI , i've got a merely 2.788 GPA for my semester .
but the biggest disappointment was that i've got a D for POM !
which pulls my GPA down greatly !! both BCM and ETP : a B .
HEH ! i expected it to be at least a B huh ?????

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ~
never mind , it's over try harder next time .. :)
thanks ppl for cheering me up thou i'm not in a good old happy mood nowadays .

love ya guys !



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home