Tuesday, March 11, 2008

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER !!

today .
met sengying at the bus stop , 184-ed to sch .
last minute revision on the journey over ~

the bus was damn slow .
he slept all the way can ! =.="
i told him he go take exam machiam nv take ..

Lucky me ! i was able to do most of the ques ~ my heart was thumping so fast when one by one finished and left . CY and OLI were waiting for me outside sch . initially was supposed to catch L movie with evan but was cancelled last min ): but it's okay .

i hope i can at least get a B ,
or if i'm lucky an A i'll be happier (:

kena psycho-ed to SAKURA for celebration .
cabbed over(10.30am) to find that it opens at 12pm .
and the uncle was very nice to drive us down w/o the meter on (:
else we hafta walk a long journey down man .

they had breakfast . then decided to go over Vivo .
Food Republic for brunch . yummy*
window-shopped ard .

Ping told me she saw me outside my sch when her dad's car drove past ! haha . i miss her sia . shall get the girls to go shopping tgt again !

just don't like shopping in uniform, though i've my cardi on . the feeling is just not right with no home clothes and makeup .

my all-time fav : Marks and Spencers' Digestive Choc Bars .
thanks man ! :D

JE friends meeting up tonight , but i'm not gg .
just wanna slack at home so that i 'll have energy for tml , thurs and fri !!

i think i neglected my slop(blogshop) too much . i guess i'll have to spare some time out to do advertisements for it in other slops so that i can get rid of the stocks asap ba ! Sales Promotion . hohoho .

meeting ahseng up tml for prezzie hunting !
it's been so long i last saw him and our clique ~

having difficult to type now cos i just finished doing my nails just now and they have not fully dried up yet !! love my nails man . babypink this time round with black french manicure . pic up soon ! hohohoho ~


Love is missing someone whenever you're apart,
but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home