Monday, July 21, 2008

1st day at work.
new stuffs, new skills~
binding, threading, extensions.
relaxing working place~

learning manicure, pedicure, eyelash extensions soon!

(:

saw familiar faces in town.
last min late shopping aftermath.
happy 7th months to me and evan!
ha~

we were supposed to catch a movie with romeo.
but he has to book in at night.

laughed till my jaws hurt of the tattoo stuff.
haha~

we made a pact that we'll open our own shop tgt in the future.
and we even visualised how our shop will look like.
definitely it's, pink pink and pink !

we're not just saying it for the sake of it~
we're serious.

she bought:
bobbi brown's gel eyeliner + anna sui's eyelash curler.

i shall get that eyeliner soon.
home sweet home.


i ought to have flunk my OA exam.
didn't studied for it cos i thought it was just a test,
and hit onto my bed the previous night as i'm too tired.

when i stepped in the exam classroom,
the atmosphere seemed so stiff, it was then i realised it's an exam.

duh? neh mind.

our event tml.
hope it'll be a successful one.






the way you made my heart skip a beat,
the way you're on my mind every now and then,
the way we talked about everything and anything,
makes me wanna just lie onto the grass patch with you all night.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home