Wednesday, July 23, 2008

dad says..

if my attendance for school improves and my grades maintain,
he'll sponsor me anything i want ! :D

but i'll have to work double hard alr!
i hate my laziness which has caused me thousands of my procrastination.

I always wished there would be this boy who would make me his world, who would cry when i did, smile because i did, and understand my every move and feelings and thoughts. He need not be rich because being in love doesn't all have to talk about money, but he must have dreams.

That would be the day, i'd leave this world happy.

I've always wanted somebody like you in my life.
Someone who is kind, adorable(and cute!), and usually very nice (:

别说你还没有感觉到 我所给你的微笑 不只微笑 ~



There are so many things I wanna do,
so many people I wanna meet up with.
All at which only time & effort is able to fulfil.


so many deaths taken place these days. though they're not my friends, but when i see their friends and love-ones go heartbroken over their departure, i tend to get very upset eventually too.

life is so fragile ):
cherish !!


R.I.P .


need to hurry on our OA proj !
tata.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home