Tuesday, August 19, 2008

funniest jokes of the day.

the "brisk walk olympics" actions and movements.
"Angelic Actress V" herself is alr VERY funny liao OKAY.
and "devil HL icecream" ! i kena owned by her again ! ):

you all know who you are :X

discussion of "hair" today.
so interesting ! :D




difference between NIVEA WHITE DEODORANT and NIVEA DEODORANT?
NIVEA WHITE really turns you really EXTREMELY white!
and it is proven !!

by who ley?
an unforgettable experience + experiment by "Angelic Actress V" (:

she wrote an "arrogant" letter on my parents' behalf today.
if i were to handup that letter, i'd have gotten a straight debar.
luckily "devil HL" helped me to rewrite the letter ! hahaha ~

i shall blog the letter out another day cos i left the letter in the locker :X

anyw, we got so carried away that the lecturer seemed like she's teaching the walls.
constantly " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "
following by weishan's " Shhhhhhhh.. 小声一点.. " many times! LOL!

we've got 2 pets in our class today. *sayang sayang*
i shall go find some lyrics relating to "cloud"
cos someone wants to sit on PIPI(due to a song's lyrics) !!!

i didn't know referees place yellow cards 2cm right infront of your eyes.
*LAUGHS MADLY*

lunch break at imm, my "roaring wife" and i were ......!
ohmygawd we were damn awkward cos bo bian had to .......
then we faster eat and went back to Spaghetti to join em.
gastric okay liao ma?

okay, i think you all may not know what this siaochaboh is blogging here.
but nvm only those ppl know who am i referring to hahahaha !
those who don't know, just treat it as i'm crapping then :D



ohya! today i saw a guy,
kept exclaiming his eyes are like..
just exactly JAYCHOU'S !! same eye expression!

then i thought of adel. she will go crazy~
but crazy over the eyes nia :X

i swear it's damn similar!!!

was asked to visit ppl at clementi today aft sch.
but laziness struck me. i headed home instead!
hahahaha. never inform somemore. my bad!

i realise my pingping is back to work ! :D
i miss her so much okay !

somehow, i'm craving for mahjong badly.
it's been 428932 months i last touched mahjong.
okay, i know that's abit exaggerating ya.

*counting* ~ exactly near to 4months!!
have been rejecting those sessions for many times alr due to time constraints.
i missed mahjong-ing with yileen and friends.
where we would go crazy as in mahjong-ing every fortnight.
those times with jasmine, ivan etc ..

also, i missed out on that when mopeng and zisiang jio-ed me on last sat !
then on the same day again ! my SLG tried means and ways convincing me to go out~
but still, stuck at home. ):

enwei honey's birthday celebration too !
aww aww ! i'm really v sorry okay?
i promise to give you a big treat as your belated prezzie!
loveya honey.

and i forgot i left out anymore. i'm so damn absent-minded.
tell me, how many interesting gatherings have i missed?
so so sorry ! hais ! ):

Heng called me last night just when my eyes were closing for my dreams.
btw have been dreaming about ppl everyday now and i still remember okay!
anyway! talked to him till i wanna watch olympics liao . hahaha.
he said must see when i'm free , then they will drive me go out again ! :D

hmm. am still considering which shift i wanna work for my 1mth holiday.
eh . eh . how ?

bought loads of sweets ytd again.
humming jam tsiao's song..



请原谅我 原谅我不成熟
不爱你是藉口 好让你离开我 ~






i was exclaiming furiously(very ji dong) to em today that,
someone smsed me near to midnight last night:

" Hi there, are you purple? "

" Yup. Hmm is Purpur.. You are? "

" Oh. I know you from friendster bet you forgot me already. Haha just say hello to you. "

" =.= couldnt be. How you got my no. ? i dun anyhow give ppl my no. "

" Hmmm.. Think is long time ago. I also almost forgot liao. Don worry :P "

" Lol den you msg me for? Couldnt be long time ago. Cos this is my new no. "

" Huh. Oh den i also forgot how to take you no. Oh just to say hello Haha "

" I see. "

(showing no interest in continuing further)

" Ok don disturb you liao.. You rest well :P "

(see see! he say don't disturb me right. but see what happened below )

" Hmmm i can't sleep. Mind chatting abit? If cannot then Nvm :P "

( bo reply )

" Guess is a no. Hmmm sorry for the disturb "

i don't understand why he has to keep putting " :P " ??
sounds so irritating cos i don't even think its cute at all! ?
he knows he's disturbing and sorry for what he knows he's doing?

then !
at 6.34am today MORNING WHEN I'M SLEEPING !

:

" Hi morning, you currently studying now? "

( eh excuse me sir? sms me just to ask such a dumb ques? )

i was awaken by the sms and am too tired to be angry.
contd sleeping till it's time to wake up for school.

i remembered vividly that there's an sms waking me up early in the morning.
checked my inbox and here it is ! and so i replied :

" Eh pls la hor. Dun sms me liao ok. I dun even know who e hell are you. You sms me at 6plus in e morning for what huh? I no need to slp isit? "

" I have no other intention ma.. I'm sorry. "

( no replies )

*hours later*

" Hmmm just wanna be friend wit you.. Can i? "

i typed " NO WAY!" but i didnt send the sms cos its a lil bad,
and i don't wan to waste my time replying too cos it'll go on and on and on.
so i ignored the sms.

then ! sms came again ! (damn irritating) ~

" Really cannot be friends? "


=.=
WA RAO!! 烦死人.

i wonder how the hell this person got my no.

i swear if i know any of you giving my no. to ppl i don't know,
i gonna flare. UP.












你知道 有时候感情事很难说
很难说 爱人或朋友
从前到现在我真的感觉要
一想你 我的心就发烧

想给你听我的心跳 想你知道我睡的不好
喝水想着你 搭车想着你
合眼闭眼间出现的全是你
我猜不到你的表情 我等不到你的回应

第一次觉得想一个人会想的快发疯了
第一次这样没信心 第一次心痛 第一次被打败.
现在 brain 一片空白~










i talked about loads of ppl today!
lalalalala :D

i gonna sit infront of my teevee now~

Yong ah. don't always quarrel with your parents okay?
listen to me, must control. your family is the one who'll always be there.
sorry that i had work to do and can't acc you on the phone while you're outside ):
go back home early !



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home