Wednesday, May 13, 2009

it sucks.

im feeling so damn irritated right now ! my neck's itching like hell man. when will the itch stop? it's driving me crazy. can i just have an entire skin transplant? change my entire skin(except for the face). so what if i don't have pimples at all in my life? don't ever be envious. cos i've been suffering all these while from eczema on my body!! the skin allergy comes back seasonally when the weather isnt good. and i suffer then. maybe when God gives you something he'll take back something.

know how it feels?
okay, i need to calm down and relax.
else it will only be worsen.

damn.
dont think i'll be attending the graduation ceremony tml.
damn.

i do not have to rake my brain to worry about what to wear then.
and it's so bloodey hot now even if im in my airconditioned room.
shucks.

okay, random stuff.

you know. that day when i was in my friend's chalet. i saw someone whom im so reluctant to see ever. i can't possibly smile and act friendly right? the sight of her reminds me of every nasty stuff she did. ya, i still can't forget though i've already done the forgiving. so i avoided any eye contact and stayed away from her. i dont know how people in this world is able to smile with and talk to someone whom they dislike at all. haha. that's just so not me. i will feel so suffocated; you know? can't breathe properly kind?



and ya. my new url's layout will be up pretty soon.
was lazy to finish it though, shall wait till tml then.
some jogging to be done too.

bb's sleeping right now.
naughty owl, dont sleep in the night but in the night.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home