Thursday, August 23, 2007

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





TAG REPLIES :

ENWEIHONEY : yeah that sounds true . :) tc my dear ..

MINM : i know X=

ALOYSIUS : haas . (:
paiseh .. was on phone so didnt check my phone ..

PRISC : bleah . okay i'll be careful . missya!

J : lols . okay .

XIAOWEN : hello mei ! loveya too ! last long uhs :D

YANTING : ting my precious . *loves*

LING : no lar .. ytd i nv go sch .. i whole day slping ma .. X=

EILEEN : yea OKAY my dear :D

MANMAN : hi keai ! i'm alright ! you ?
miss ya too . mitup again !

JO : my baobaobaobaobaobao !! hee . ty~ *hugs*





boo . ! thunder and lightning here now .
scary ~ =/

went sch early only to realise we need not attend S N W ~
ohmyTIAN . seriously we never even attend 1 proper lesson of that .
i want NEED exercises and running badly .
ransacked both of my photobuckets for pics taken ages ago
and posted them in my friendster :) memories*

lunch break sis went back home to change . lol
OLI said i'd look like one of those pampered gfs ..
so IF i were his gf i cant take care of him well and vice versa too .
aha . sounds prettaye true . xP but we're BUDDIES :D !

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and that idiotic TOM WONG !! What is that game :
" blow wind blow , blow away those with small teeth .. "
teasing my teeth small ? alright i take this as a compliment.
uh huh don't be jealous of my small teeth :D
don't let me catch you grinning happily at my LOVER'S child pic again X=

currypuffs and portugese eggtarts craves *
central's superbly YUMMY !! me and sis's favourites nowadays ~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
OLI looks so gay down here with our twin bags X= .


and mom's really good at whipping up yummy stuff .
i'm BLOATED . aww . sinful deed .
been wondering how cum nowadays
i've been SCREAMING that i've lack of $ ?
cos' i just PURCHASED 24 BRAND NEW PRETTAYE TOPS
from HK few days back ! 384 bucks excluding shipping fees .
still hafta wait for the shop seller to quote me the fees ..
i think i'm BROKE . ah ha . more worried for my wardrobes duh .
though they've alrdy burst! X=



back to ACCOUNTS ! i've to try to conquer it ! :(
i can't wait for the holidays,
yet i don't want the exams to come.


things are back to light.
it's been a really rough ride and i know
friends have really been so supportive over this period.

love ya guys :) *smuacks (=




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home