Wednesday, February 13, 2008

[edited]

Wow , an anonymous - named her/himself Anti-Alien.
the name alr sounds so immature HAHA .
It's been sooooooo long i last had a spam in my taggy anw.
kinda entertaining huh :D

seriously, i cant be more than bothered
but amused by people who have nth better to do.
that's just show how pathetic their life is
to hide behind screens being ball-ess and all.

haha . ohya ! your grammar is soo soo wrong (:
i think you should buck up on your english though .

HOHO . and your attempt to make me feel upset has failed totally (:
look at the words you use like describing me as an ET-face .
btw , ET and aliens are cute and adorable creatures .
i'll take it as you're complimenting me ~ thanks for praising ^^

and saying that i call myself PP . LOL i don't find any wrong in that.
that's what some friends call me . that you'll have to QUESTION em
and PP is just a short term for Purpur -
my christian name that i gonna put in my own Birth-Cert.
and many friends of mine lovee my name can *winks ~

oh you don't have a name you'll be proud of ah ?
maybe you can be called a .. hmm .. H.J.D ? or L.J.L ?
E.X.G also can . Bet you don't know whats that .

-laughs-

I've said this many times but I have to say it again -
what's the point of hiding somewhere and
typing away in front of your computer
and smiling to yourself like an idiot thinking

"Hehe, Purpur/Shihui would be so angry."
One word: Crazy.

i don't understand why such people stupidly leave spams
when I have their I.P. address with me,
knowing very well that I could track them down if I wish to.

anyway , by all means i've alr banned the IP .
spam again and i'll delete . as easy as that *smiles*

you wanted attention , so here's a lil space here to waste
for your attention seeked (:


anw tml's valentines and i've a date ^^ !

[/edited]



Photobucket

school was fine .
was rushing on our POM's project last min during BCM and breaktime .
stupid CY and OLI wanna MAKAN first . waste my time :X
in the end i had BEEHOON SOUP ~

and then we changed our business topic -.-"

from SuperChair to : BAO-TALK .
then i was thinking ppl sure know this idea from BreadTalk
so i change : to Super*BAO .

laughs-

Photobucket
Jo BB help me apply my fake eyelashes today !
POM was getting boring a lil .



then headed town aft sch with BB for my hp servicing .
Okay , abit SUAKU here can .
it's been soooooooo long i went to town ,
i never even stepped into the 4th floor of WISMA before ?
haha . 1st time sio . didn't know that the Sony there is big .

Photobucket
(no edits cos i'm lazy and i love the lighting in the bus :D)

waited for my queue number . while waiting we went to walk ard ,
and she got a lovely watch for her bf ~ i also took part in giving opinions hoh .
hahahaha ~ STYLE sia the time is like strolling inside ..
and it isnt cheap either ..

aft that went over to Orchard Mrt Station to meet up a buyer for her 2tops.
47bucks extras for spending ! :D

FEP . went hunting ard for school shoes (:
got myself a pair of pretty YELLOW heels from GIOVANNA
and BB her pair of cute SHINY *GLIT-GLITTER* SILVER shoes too .
still thinking whether should i wear that as sch shoes .
HOHO .

Photobucket

saw another pair of HIGH heels from the same shop but it left only LAST PIECE and it's size 38 . why my feet so big ? LOLS !!! actually can fit la but i'm afraid if i were to walk for a long time my feet will hurt .

it's Love At First Sight again ! cos its damn high , i wanna try :D
GORGEOUS of cos and it makes our legs slimmer cos of the heels lift~

perhaps i shall go other outlets to find my size 39 someday~

i was DAMN HUNGRY .

settled down at MAN JIA LE , FEP basement.
had GONG ZAI MIAN which is marvellously delicious ~
with the perfect company of its infamous HK MilkTea too !

Photobucket

and she ordered French Toast ~ :D

Photobucket

Photobucket


and i was BLOATED .
Hoho .

then time FLIES again .
didn't realise the time while we were chitchatting .
haha .

before gg back to retrieve my hp ,
went into TANGS for my SHU UEMURA's fake lashes glue.
and finally i got em ! ^^v

Photobucket

i refused to go town ALONE kay . REFUSED .
must really thank her for waiting with me for my hp
+ acc-ing me to go back to retrieve it :D

Photobucket
thanks SO MUCH !!!! smuacks* :D

and my hp's alright alr !
*GRINS*

sent BB to her 106 bus-stop and went over to 190 home .

DAMN SQUEEZY . and i met my pri sch classmate though .
i think her name is SIHUI . haas . cant remember alr .

ohmyTIAN ! my pics are in my n70 !!
and i wanna bluetooth over to my w910i ~
but FAILED halfway !! why ? idiotic phone .

i needa wake up like .. FREAKING EARLY can !!
sooooo deprived of slp nowadays .

POM project in sch in the morning !!
*yawns i'm sleepy alr ~ though i dozed off just now .
a lil sick of tidying up photos .. haas .
TOO MANY liao -.-

Photobucket

GOOD NIGHT PPL (:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home