Tuesday, April 22, 2008



4more days to my 19th bday !

and hey ! thanks to the amt of ppl wishing me beforehand ,
which is . damn advanced la ~ but appreciated it .
was surprised that many whom i thought i've alr lost contact with ,
still remembers my bday so well ; though 1 or 2 remembered wrongly as 27th .

actually i don't look too forward to celebrating it though .
i feel like sleeping at home and nua the whole day .
there's practically nth to do in SG to celebrate .


one day , i'll spend my bday overseas with my love :)


checked out prices from some online tour agencies .
prices are ard the same , but i found on quite reasonable .
$1602 for 2person , Singapore Airlines , 7days6nights .
flight + hotel. great deal eh ?

anyw , most prob gg down to People's Park
(heard that there're lots of tour agencies there)
to check out and compare the prices .

can't wait to go TAIWAN man ! :D


i've been so tired but I'm so looking forward to the last day of school every week !
and 1 more month++ to another holiday!


ytd's food .



huiling's brownie and garlic bread looks so yummy
i couldn't bear not to take down any pics fr my cam.





quite affordable eh . and it tasted yummy too .



my fav snack !



School's been not pretty good,
still in holiday mood + the everyday's blue ~
Hot and humid weather really turns everyone off .
lessons were really boring and so theory based.


very drained. i just wanna sleep forever. forever.
miss my 女人帮 so much !


- learnt a new word today .
Psychocentric ! :D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home