Monday, April 28, 2008

Photobucket

Happy 19th birthday to me :D


So I had a blast on my sexyaye nineteenth and i'm gonna post it one by one .
spent too much on shopping to dote myself with and also on cabs ~

now . i'm officially BROKE .

maybe actually not to the extend la .
but then , it's like i need to save so much money for the tw trip .
told dad and mum abt the trip alr .
secretly overheard em saying abt sponsoring me .

urh huh .. i hope so !!
then i'll be a happy bunny ! :D

spot check today ~
was caught by the "deformed" faces of mini-skirt .
oh pls . is my legs long OK , and not my skirt short -.-
damn the two ugly teachers .

i wonder what they wrote beside my name ,
cos beside vivi's was " macro mini skirt " ~
mini skirt means mini skirt la what macro .
trying to flaunt their "good" english -.-

Photobucket

aye anyway ! last fri ,
an advanced celebration for me with my sch girlies .

a short sch day .
while i was camwhoring in class ,
they did this behind me ~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
then i wanna laugh(alr arm-chio-ing) .
see my expression ?

Photobucket

then in the midth of LPK's lesson , my class sang happy bday to me (:
and i received a surprise gorgeous prezzie !! :

Photobucket Photobucket
RED CAR BAG !

Photobucket

oh please ! it's god damn nice can ! :D
thanks lah !!! loves*

and a hearty bracelet hidden inside the car ^^

Photobucket

and two yummy cakes ! :)
[accidentally toppled it )= ]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

over to JE . changed to home clothes ~

Photobucket

me , jo , vivi , tiff , yun , weishan , huiling , cheeyong .
then to K1 . sang , pooled etc ~

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
weishan and huiling ! the "cute man" and the "pink lady"

Photobucket

Photobucket
my vivienism and purpurism :D

Photobucket Photobucket
tiffy laopo !

Photobucket Photobucket
baobao jo !

Photobucket
yun !

Photobucket
cheeyong !

Photobucket

Photobucket
opps ! what are they whispering ?

Photobucket


Photobucket


i look so shag . haha .

side order 3 jugs of drinks .

Photobucket

merry and loving ~

Photobucket Photobucket

让我给你爱爱喔 愿不愿意
让我给你抱抱喔 可不可以
我很确定 只要看你
心跳永远都像现在那么急

*winks ;)

Photobucket

till evening .
had helluva fun !

hope you girls enjoy heh .
let's go singing again soon ! ;)

Photobucket

sent em down and went up again to wait for evan to come .
she's damn slow(late for 2hours !) , haha but it's okay . used to it :X
luckily i have jas and elissa accompanying me . or else i'll be dead bored .


then prezzie from Adeline :


Photobucket

perfume from Versace :D
damn fragrant !


Photobucket
me and adeline .



intended to stay and wait for NRB to finish work and supper .
but we're damn tired alr , so we cabbed home early .


will update abt celebration on my bday itself tml ! :D


Photobucket

love em ! :D


- next on the wishlist, a new adidas jacket !



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home