Tuesday, August 26, 2008

-added-

i think daddy's car is a gone-case now.

heard him saying that he'll need to file for insurance claims,
have the car sent for repair if it allows, or else get a car asap.
even if he buys a new one he has to go through those procedures and wait also.

i only knew that a car came towards us in our lane,
the next moment swerved and hit us.

i gave a scream and i thought i was going to die in that instant. =.="
don't really know what happened after we cabbed over to the Mount Elizabeth first
while he stayed at the accident scene with that driver.

thankfully, no one was hurt.
daddy and mummy insisted to have me sent for a thorough check-up
when i've already told em that i'm okay.

a seat belt provides tremendous protection i must admit.
normally i don't put on seat belts but daddy always nag at me whenever i do not.
thank god i was almost unscratched but his car was damaged at the side.

accidentally hit my side-backhead(i don't know how to explain),
a lil shock from that.

we waited for damn long for my turn ):
i think if people really had injuries they'd have died before they were diagnotised.

they finally have a lil piece of mind after the doc told em i'm alright.
she examined me, and told me there were no fractured bones or neck injuries,
if 48-72 hours later i felt any blurred vision or dizziness i must inform my parents.

she said loads of things..

said that my parents did very correctly cos people often neglect having a checkup even if there's a small external injury and they do not know the importance until it's too late to realise. often internal injuries are the culprits of deaths. and told me many other things which i forgot alr.

they even wanted me to be hospitalised in case anything goes wrong.
i think there's not a need and i wanted to go home.
furthermore, i've never ever stayed in a hospital before.
i'll be very scared ! ):

their faces shown their worries ,
i don't know how to comfort em and ensure em i'm okay.

didn't really inform my friends what happened to me,
except for a few people but i told em i was alright.
while some smsed me for initial random talks like asking me where am i,
or what was i doing etc and i told em, but i don't want them to worry.

haha.i guess my intuition is really working.
i felt that i'd have an accident sooner or later.
i guess it's over now, kindness begets kindness (:

people, please be extra++ careful on the road okay?



-added-




just back home fr Mount Elizabeth Hospital.
i got into a minor car accident just now.
don't worry i'm alright, nothing really bad happened to me,
but i almost think i nearly died.
elaborate soon.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home