Sunday, September 14, 2008

thurs. illegal gathering ! lols.
with loads of people ~ hmm. ard 19 ba?
exactly half females half males . lols.

around 5 of em are my friends' friends.
1st time met em, in the end all became friends liao.

i'm actually very shy one okay.
but once they initiated to chat with me i'll be friendly!
i don't like people who act dao or something. so irritating (:

hahahaha.
i love making new friends ! :D

went to gay pub "WhyNot" at Tanjong Pagar !
a disco bar + a karaoke place.
wa liao eh. loads of gay can ! =.=

i nearly hooked up one!
nah just kidding :X

opened bottles, sang, played.
didn't really drink much, 1-2glasses only okay cos i lost in 2 games.
not very comfortable there, don't know why.
so i decided to go home earlier.

wa liao damn paiseh la !! all of em acc-ed me to go out to the main streets to hail a cab home =.= then they bu fang xin so tracy, xiuwen + bettina insisted to take my cab with me to my hse and head back to the pub again cos the night is still young !

i don't know what to say la,
but they were really v nice to me seriously (:
i kept asking em to go and enjoy la haiyo.

once in a blue moon meeting em up is good.
LOLS. cos they will miss me so damn much :X
ladies became prettier and guys became more handsome !

reached home, zisiang called while i was busy doing some stuffs.
for mahjong mahjong ~ then i told him i can't cos i'm not free.
then he say everytime jio not free one etc. so very neijiu ah.

so bathed le headed out,
walked to mopeng's house downstairs to meet him and to zisiang's house.
waited for their friend to reach his house, joker one ley their friend :D

fri . hit town with vivie and yun ~
nearly forgot mostly of what we did alr ! hahaha.



FEP for a short while~
i bought a orange top and few pairs of blingbling* earstuds.

Heeren's Everlast. picked a jacket and paid ~
100bucks flew then. don't know why i buy also ! LOLS.
i think because the salegirl is very amicable and friendly ~ haha.

we bought "wings can fly" rings together ^-^ ~
we don't like N.U.M guys. so stuck up and they really think that they're so suave.
hahaha.

breakfast + lunch + dinner at BBQ restaurant at cine.
yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy can !
super crispy hot , super tender , super soft , super tasty , super flavour ~
we ordered side dishes to share, and will go back again for main courses next time ! :D







vivie bought a Fred Perry wallet.
she so love it. haha.

i saw beautiful straw bags ~
i saw beautiful satin tops ~
i saw beautiful dresses ~


kept pondering on something.
i think i should change and not be so bad.
dont step on my tails anymore and i wouldnt.
be fair okay ? fine fine i'll stop stop stop !
i wanna be nice (:

then we went separate ways.
as soon as i got onto the bus to head to work, adel called me.
hahaha. good good. the timing is just right !
cos being alone in the bus is a torture.

she understands me so well,
she knows what i'm thinking when i wrote that "testimonial" ~
*winks*

oliver called awhile to ask me about ds.

ytd woke up early and met yanting up for a short while.
going 13 years and still counting on BFF of mine (:
she cracks jokes that are so damn hilarious okay !!
how i wish we could stay in contact as often as possible.

we are like LESBIANS man . lol. you know i know huh ! :X
you better tag my board okay ! always view then run !

for consecutively 2 days, i'd only managed to catch 5 hours of sleep!
which is, totally not enough for yours truly ! ):
so during work i was so lerthagic and restless man.

weiming bought fish and chips fr botak jones today.
i was so famished can. that was my meal for breakfast + lunch + dinner.
1 meal per day. LOL diet diet~

so lil time.
so many things to do.




though i've just seen you a moment ago(1 hour to be exact),
I miss you.I miss your smell.I miss your voice.I miss your presence.I miss your everything.

everything was sweet, nice and fluffy now.

I don't wanna say byebye.
I want you to be my side forever though i'm alr prepared for the worst.
yes, i couldn't not think so much. haha.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home