Monday, September 08, 2008


SAUMUR !
PALMERO !
SOLOGNE !
TREVI !

ZIPPY MULITICOLORE !
KOALA MULTICOLORE !
MIROIR HEART !
BRAZZA !


don't lure me can !



pardon me, i'm blabbering the Vuitton Language.
i need 20K$ for splurging badly badly now okay ! LOLS !



we had a good time now browsing and drooling over those delicious babies.
can i not wait anymore for my NEVERFULL please?
( okay lah, it can be FULL - as argued by Miss Ong VV =.= )

evan ! faster save up for your Hampstead okay ! *winks
wanna get a new wallet with me? (;

and what did you get fr JAP for me?
for my effort of missing you so much you know you know ! :X



know what?

daddy offered me 1oobucks per day at his place.
if i work 1 whole month it'll be : 100 X 30days : 3K$ !!
plainly just lazing around doing typing, online and stuffs !
only thing is i need to wake up as early as 6am if i wanna hitch his car ride.

tell me, how enticing is that?
sigh. but i rejected the offer ):

i don't wanna earn his money,
i want to earn outsiders' money!

daddy : " last chance hor ? "

" *shakeshead* "

WA RAO.
i think i regretted badly the next min !
all for the name of LOVE. =.=

anyone of you needs a job now?
i can nego good friendship salary for you, i think.
lols.

somehow, today's paper was tricky - very.
all thanks to our dear LPK for her wonderful hints - they didn't came out at all.
we memorised so badly for those ques which she said are very impt.
in the end none of em came out ):

well well. it showed that there're no free lunch in this world~
fortunately i managed to remember part of what i memorised last night.
for the last ques its a goner, basically for everyone.
used common sense and anyhow bong the answers + elaborate as long as i can.

i even sacrificed the wedding dinner with loads of good food.
am alone at home and i'm super scared.

also , somebody bu guai hor ~ bad bad!

Subway at IMM as we were famished aft the exams ! we took the wrong bus ! and landed up in Jurong's industrial area or something. had to take a cab in the end cos we were lost ! and no cabs in sight after 3 of em hitched one. left 3 of us and we saw an uncle heading towards a cab with a bunch of keys and me + vivie shouted while waving like crazy :

" uncle we need cab we need cab !! uncle !! "


LOLS !
throw face ley! :X

by the way, finally had my haircut today(my lengths still remain of course) !
i looked more refreshed now :D ! but 38bucks flew in 15mins ~
and guess what? i think i've improved on my independence !

i went over to Kimage at BPP; just me myself and i alone !
*claps* ~ hahaha. that's a huge achievement to me okay :D

those who knew me well should know,
i'll darn frightened to be alone in public ):
i don't know why either, maybe some kind of phobia ?
hahaha.

though kim came to accompany me after my cut~
she couldnt make it on time as i called her on a last minute basis.
hahaha.

acc-ed her for her late br-unch and we cabbed home cos i'm way too exhausted.
am going out for studying at woodlands tml ! ^-^

i feel like buying Xenical,
asked vivie to help me check out the price.

i think she's so superb!
she can multi-task so many stuffs at a go out of bo-bian-ness!
which i think if i'm under her shoes, i can't ~

2 papers to go ! :D

i want my bag !
i want my bag !!
i want my bag !!!


i miss miss my knight in shining armor.



say BYEBYE to long fringe ! :D





REPLIES:
QING : relac liao. haha.

BB : lol ! (:

TIFF : rahhhh ! my roaring wife ! :D

ALOY : thanks (:

KANGWEI aka AH HOLE : haha!
FOETUS shhh ! LMT =.=

ERIC : eh eh sis ! not you call one. hahaha.

ADELYN : where where? i wanna see ! chio meh?
dominators don't exist now alr. lols.

CHARMAINE : sure my dear ~
your secrets well kept with me ^-^ !

XUELING : aye alright alright!
meanwhile, don't think too much okay darling !
*loves*

K.T : lol. hello! :D

XIAOWEI : yeah (:
see when you free ba ! ask jolin tgt also !

MIN : haha. really miss me so much huh?
you kaypo ! :X

QI : xie xie ni ! *smuacks* !

MY SOMEONE : eh. you want like that right.
you confirm get it fr me okay !
don't try threatening me,
wo bei threatened zhang da one okay ! :X

PEIQI : haha. MYOB ! lalala ~
haiya will have time soon de okay? *hugs*








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home