Thursday, September 04, 2008







i can't help but still be mad very mad now.

you're really such an evil scumbag !
so vicious, so rotten and so lowlife

DESPICABLE !!

i think you're possessed by evil spirits and demons !
hold your tongue the next time you open your mouth !

don't use low-ball tactics okay?
put words into my mouth by accusing me of saying things
which did not even crossed my mind at all.

and learn your english well first please.
you don't even know how to pronounce simple words correctly.
at least i've got a B3 in my Os eng that i'm proud of, what about you?
is your articulation good enough ? if not then, just shut up.

people like you are some of the worst you can come across in this world because you are so talented at presenting a kind and loving image to everyone while you plot and work to destroy people behind their back.

say YES.

if the world end soon, when that happens, all the evil and corrupted individuals will perish into the flames of hell, and all the good people like friends and me(of course we are good people cos we don't do evil) will be left to survive and basically clean up their messes that they left, but it will be better.

rahhhhhhhhhhhhh .

i hate to hate, and i've realised i've never really hated anyone before. even if someone did me wrong, i'll forget about it sooner or later. for e.g wendy. i don't think i'll be so hot-headed the next time round when i see her. perhaps i may even smile and walk away.

and now i think YOU are worst off than her !
at least when she did stuffs like that in the past, she didn't act as an angel in between.
those who uses people as pawns to kill, are the ultimate evil ones.

i always wanted everyone to be happy. i'm not trying to point out that i'm kind and nice or something. but i myself know that i really go to all extents to keep people happy, so that they would have a happy day and eventually lead a fruitful life. but somehow or rather, 1 or 2 nasty people have to take advantage of it.

i guess i'll be okay later :D besides friends told me i shouldn't give much damn about it cos you're the one who lose out eventually after your acts are now exposed to everyone and i still live my own happy life with friends. apart fr this, i can say i'm really happy and contented for all i have now.

dont expect people to give you a genuine smile now, perhaps last time but not anymore.
read through it all and if you think you've did this to me before, it'll just be you.
of course i'm not gonna say cos its my own choice, unless you pushed me to an extent.

sometimes i just wanna ask you a simple question,
" WHY DID YOU.........??? "

well, i'm not afraid of karma.
what has been said are downright facts of what you did,
unless i'm as despicable as you,
if i was i swear i'll receive karma right away.

i write what i want on my blog to feel better,
not for you to question me who am i referring to about what i wrote.
of course i'm not so dumb to tell you it's you right?

stupid.




.............................................


damn suay today. just when my bus reached the school bus stop,
here comes the pouring rain !

i was about to msg them that i'm stuck at the bus stop again,
haha then suddenly vivie and tiffy appeared right infront of me ! :D
lucky lucky me ~ phew.

cos i hate it when i forgot don't bother to bring my umbrella when it rains.
i hate it more when my hair, bag and shoes get wet in the rain.
i hate it most when i has to wait like a fool ALONE in the shelter for the rain to stop.

this time round, joshua wasnt there to fetch me ! hahaha.
i was damn guilty when they lied to me that he didnt attend school
cos he accidentally injured his leg when he brought the umbrella
fr the canteen to the school bus stop for me last week.

but actually it wasnt cos of that la =.="
else i think i'll be damn guilty and owe him one .

lucky me, we waited for awhile and weishan saved me ! :D
though i was still very wet cos i ran over to the opposite into her umbrella!

then had a good sinful meal today with the girls today again!

yun and weishan were saying that farenheit sucks while flipping through the mag.
and i say, the rest suck except for wu-zun.
he's not a snob like the rest of his mates.

right right? *winks*

listened attentively and took down important notes/hints fr LPK for our EVM.
yes we gonna motivate each other to study roaring wife!
MISS Q.X you try go together with us tml okay!!
don't hide at home hor ! :D

lunch first before studying~
then me and ah ling wanna go FISH SPA after mugging tml !
and my haircut ! i badly need one !!
eh still thinking should i cut my fringe?

don't be late huh ~
remember late must treat drinks :X ~
i hope i'm not late tml :)

ATIQAH'S PINK VIEWTY PHONE IS DAMN PRETTAYE! ^-^

I WAS ALR TEMPTED LAST WEEK COS MANR TOLD ME THERE'S A PINK VERSION AND THE PINK IS VERY CHIO ! IT'S SO MUCH PRETTIER THAN THE ORIGINAL BLACK PIECE OKAY ! :D AND TODAY ATIQAH'S HOLDING THE PIECE, KEPT TEMPTING ME TO BUY AND SHE SAID WE CAN HAVE THE SAME PHONE ALR IF I BUY IT ASAP, AND SHE DONT MIND HAVING THE SAME PHONE WITH ME ! HAHAHA. BABY PINK OKAY !!! OHMY* ~ !!



and i love her so much okay cos she's one whom i can trust !!
she told me everytime she plays with me she just wanna make me happy fr her heart !
hahahaha ! :D


is the phone worth it ? o.O
i think i may "sa jiao" to daddy.
LOL. no la, i think get it using own money better.

need to think over it twice again.
cos this may comes with terms and conditions.
sigh~

gonna have a cold shower now to calm my nerves!
(:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home