Sunday, August 26, 2007

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


HAPPY 18TH BDAY TO YILEEN :) *LOVES*


SORE EYES ! EEKK !
I HAVENT BEEN HAD THAT FOR AGES !


all thanks to my elder bro . eek .
he brought sore eyes back home frm army .
and spread to my whole family ~
now whole family kena . idiot .

i heard from A.T that alot of ppl caught this .
some even whole family . urhhh .
so what's this virus spreading around for ?
makes me soooooooo xinku . boo . :(

I actually had plans for this afternoon,
but judging by the condition of my eyes now ,
i don’t think I’ll be able to carry it out .
and my plans for yesterday were CANCELLED .
actually wan to go downstairs to go XIAOBAI's bday ~
ta zhe ge xiaobai gou .. so long nv contact liao ..
still can ask me for present .. hahas .
so in the end i didn't go , heard they almost all drunk sia .

so i didnt go work . hahas .

even when MOM[she kena too] acc me to my family doctor ,
i've to wear my shades along early in the morning .
NO CHOICE cos i can't face ppl with these eyes .
and dad hafta buy a pair of no degrees specs to his office .
his employees laughing at him . LOL .

-pray . that tml my eyes are FINE .
or i wouldnt even want to go school .




TAG REPLIES :

ITE CW STUDENT : huh ? o.O lol . okay ..
i don't think so .. thanks anyway ..

LING : yeah okay darling .. :)

JO : hahas . don't have larh ..
piak ni de pi gu arh ..

HPY : orh .. orh ...

MAYBEL : hahas . thanks .. :D

TIANGY : BF! lol boo what ! X=

EILEEN : sure ~ i will de .. my dear .. ^^





E.C crapping with me on msn .. he's so lame ..
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sian .

i'm bored to tears !



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home