Tuesday, February 05, 2008

you know what?

Photobucket

this one is what i call :

LOVE AT 1ST SIGHT !! :D


it's lovee .
and the one i bought is the bigger one at the right .
got it from spree-ing ^^


AUTHENTIC Ralph Lauren Gold and Ivory Pony Tote Bag ~


for my EARLY bday :X !
i decided to pamper myself a lil for a sweet 19th .
though it's like ..... so damn far away from now ?
But , time flies kay .

frankly speaking, somehow this is the 1st BAG that i've paid over 200 buckaroos myself. i mean , perhaps in pri/sec sch days my parents might have bought ex schoolbags for me ? but this time round ,



IT'S PAID ALL BY MYSELF

USING MY OWN MONEY !



how shiok is that ? like , using your own money to buy things you love . pamper yourself a lil now and then but not everytime cos it'll make us more materialistic ? i'm the kind , not THAT particular when it comes to bags , and as i've loads of em at home , practically mostly purchased from taiwan imported over. so it's like , buy and use and throw or buy and use and sell that's all .

non other than clothes , i didn't pay that much for just 1 bag alone ~


before clicking "transfer funds" using my bank acct,
i re-consider again cos i'm afraid it's another out of impulse act.
and ..

tadaaaa !


i think i shall care for and love it much more ~
- i knew i always threw my bags ard =.= -

Photobucket
$185 USD dollar . = equivalent to SG$300 with shipping .




.....................................................................................



Life was hectic now and then .

i'm in school right now .
i'm soooooooo DEAD . ~

my eyes are closing , cos i didn't sleep for more than 24hrs alr !
LIFANG(my act-cute fang)'s bday chalet was held from ytd ~
3days 2nights at Chevrons .

went JE to meet up the rest first and we cabbed down .
then eat teevee played ~ PING was there ! i miss her so much ~
elissa jasmine jaslyn mingyi stanley xiangyong kenneth qiqi ..
ivan finally came with the mahjong tiles with nicholas.
mahjong-ed till morning ..

ade nelson sue-ee congming evan pauline
came over aft their work at kbox .
they were playing poker hahas .

many many ppl :)

then 6am+ i went back home first to bathe for school .
damn SHAGGED .

at night i'm going back chalet again ! my bag is damn heavy now !
cos i packed my clothes inside and i'll be heading there aft sch to put em there first .
and i cancelled my date with aiai evan cos i'm way tooo TIRED to shop or walk in town .

I WANNA SLEEP !!!!

shall blog and update when i'm free :D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home