Wednesday, January 23, 2008

so pissed off on the way back home today due to grp project.
my face was totally black - till ppl do not dare to sit beside me .
i think .

i had so much wanted to quit on the spot .
i blogged in a fit of anger when i reached home .
in the end i was calmed aft 30mins .
and i deleted it .

we sorted it out alr .







........................................


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
our titbits during lunch break !


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ALL MINE ??? :X
woooooo ~ okay my hair sucks here .




in the end i had a bad ache at home .
AWW ):


so many stuffs cropped up nowadays .
i think i need to trim my eyebrows alr~
bad luck coming now and then * X:

i want my shu uemura's glue !!


my energy level is running low .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home