Thursday, January 31, 2008

Photobucket


i was early ytd ! hiakhiak~ very NANDE you know :X
so proud of myself ~ VEGETARIAN BEEHOON to school !
LPK allow us to leave for 20mins to have our BREAKFAST! :D

had our food at the open area benches there.
hiakhiak~ first time having food in that place .
romantic romantic :P

then during lunch break was funny .
OLI wrote CHINESE WORDS on the board .
and it's sooooooooooo freaking LOUSY !!! :X
-booo .

all our names he wrote down in chinese , and they're WRONG !
except for the surnames .. haha~ and we laughed.

POM proposal 2 presentation .
Finally over ~ had to contd our proposal 3 now -.-"
it's like , non-stopping la ~ but soon it'll be over.




........................................................


i missed school today !

ohmy~ was on the phone till the wee hours and then BOO! i woke up at 1pm !! okay forget it , since NO ETP today . i don't wanna go school and attend 1 hour of school and back home . i'm pretty worried for my attendance alr ):

then!

i stayed at home infront of the teevee , watching 3 hongkong movies in my SCV channel consecutively at a go . the only bad thing is that whenever i watch something i've to munch on something , which greatly relates to excessive weight gain !

........................................................


Oh please. i don't even know how to start on it how do you expect me to do all by myself for the PIE project ? i don't even know what DOROTHY wants us to do and how do i know what she expects us to do???! having to do for the sake of doing ? then what do i type ??? anything that goes through my mind ?? CRAZY .

do you do something without knowing what to start on ?
how to start ? Teach me then.

and "YOU" say the thing is with me? don't anyhow exclaim that the project stuff is with me when i did not even touch it whatsoever !!


for goodness sake! i'm so damn angry !!!!!!


I DON'T EVEN HAVE A THUMBDRIVE COS IT'S LOST
SINCE 2 SEMESTERS AGO ALR !



HOW COULD I POSSIBLY


HAVE

THE

FILE

WITH

ME ??





so funny .


Totally spoils my good day .



RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .
i need some cooling ice right now .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home