Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baby and me finally got our rings at CoupleLab,
need to wait for a few days for the engraving to be done.
It's been a long long time i last been to Lot1.

A drastic change i see.

One happy thing.
I finally found my BIG metal cosmetic case.
You know those professional makeup artists
who bring those sort of cases ard?

(:

paid for it and then i'll collect it another day
cos we're gg other places and bringing that with us is a trouble ~

50% discount okay !
$80. weeeee ~ i love it*
i have too many cosmetics for a place to fit in !

and got some anklet for myself (:
then went for a lil snack of the so called
" TW snacks " at the new food court.

Vivo for collection of watch + movie and dinner.



Accuracy of Death.
I think the whole movie is all abt how charming Takeshi Kaneshiro is.
he's really very handsome and cute la ! :D



Sushi Tei.
Loads of people queueing till it's a long line outside the restaurant.

Udon for him and Tempura Ramen set for me.
Side order passionfruit drinks, crisp chicken and Chawanmushi :)









i guess i overworked myself for the week.
whenever i'm on the bus i'll go Zzzzz .

so nice to sleep on baby's shoulder~
baby kept pinching my cheeks !!

tlast wk before my work baby came to meet me aft his.
sudden craving for pizzahut :D




loads of chilli and cheese~



baby kept wanting to wait for me aft my work everyday
but i know he'll sure be very tired though he denied.

i ordered him to go home :X


moodswing for a few days alr.
losing too much blood for an entire mth.

Work today sucks.
Probably due to extreme exhaustion and my swollen toe.
And besides work, other stuffs accumulating too,
I nearly burst out crying.













i hope life gets better now.


Decided not to cancel my schedule tml
cos i feel i really need a deep rest.


NRB conferencing!
i gonna bathe before i call em alr ~


i feel like closing my blog.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home