Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I CAN'T LOG INTO MY MSN ACCOUNT NOR EMAIL !!!


i'm going crazy alr !! ever since fri night !!
and i've so many impt stuffs inside !!
my online shopping stuffs and past records!!

meanwhile , friends please add me @ msn :

p.urpur@hotmail.com


note that there's a "dot" behind p .
cos someone has alr used purpur@hotmail.com -.-"

msn please help and reply my mail soon !!

):





i've been telling myself not to skip school.
skipping school is very very addictive.

yet , i gave school a miss today again !
i couldn't pull myself up seriously .

ytd night was work.
though i kept fooling ard with BUIBEE and Samantha baby ~
boredoom cos time went so slow ~

3am . my officially off-work.
so don't expect me to help you people clear the empty glasses in your room
even though you're considered customers.

NO WAY .

i'm just a part-timer ! :D
-my usual lines . hohoho ~




i feel like changing part time job soon .
don't wanna stop working cos it will be damn sian at home !



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home