Friday, May 16, 2008



a happy girl today!

Bf got me ..


a super cute kitty watch with white strap
+ pink *blinkblinks*


he himself got a watch too ~

then we still had 2hrs to spend .
so walked ard , slacked.
we camwhored at the fountain there~ :X


and then the sun is so scorching !
can't see my eyes alr ! LOL !



SCHNAUZER is so damn cute !
but i can't rear a dog at home , mum will kill me ~ ):


this familiar?

it's LA BI XIAO XIN'S FAV SNACK !
hahahaha ~ i bought it ! haven't tried it though .



and jelly from Daiso .
the fruits in it are made of star shapes ! :D

then ..



Movie : What happens in Vegas .
very nice *smiles* ~
Cameron Diaz is so HOT ! :D





dinner after movie at KolouMee .
couldn't finish my noodles .



i got tempted and went in Zara to try that long bf top i eyed on previously .
it looks nice, but then when i wore it , feels so weird due to the bad cutting.





heng i told bf i don't want to buy alr .
or i might be regretting now ! save 75bucks for him ^^

cos we saw 1 RED bag which is super mesmerizing ok !!!
it's $40 ~ and actually bf wanna get both the bag and bf top for me .
but i say next time la . cos nth else caught my eye though (:

by the way , not gonna disclose his face for the moment .
till maybe .. when we're stable alr. (:





anyway , told my parents about my tw trip just now alr .
LOL . dad offered to sponsor me the fares as my belated bday gift !

initially i said no need la .
but he insisted , saying later i no money spend how.
and he knows i always go shopping ; be it online or town .



MY SUPER NICE(yet sometimes lame) DAD ! :D


mum also insisted as she wanna me to get her some tw snacks back too !
but how much can snacks cost you tell me ?

i'm so lucky to have such "initiative" and "stubborn" parents :X !


woohoo ! no work tml !
NUA-ING at home time for me ! ^^v
i can contd watching my Hana Yori Dango (花より男子) !
Lei is damn handsome ok !!

ohya ! i almost forget!

Starburst Jellybeanies from CANDY EMPIRE !



from bf too :D



pamper pamper pamper.
gonna die from overdose of sweetness ^^ !



GOOD NIGHT ! :D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home