Friday, July 25, 2008





This girl, Yeewen(Jerlyn) ~

she's an aquaintance of mine, chatted in msn few times before when i was in sec4.
before i knew her, i got to know her through a guy, daniel, who always called her "yeewen mummy" ~ he always praised her and telling me how a nice person , how pretty she is etc ~

so i was curious abt this girl here and we had each's friendster in my last time friendster accts and starting chatting there and on msn later on. Yes, she's very nice and friendly (: she's in the same age as me: 19 . everyone's enjoying their teenage lives and she's left ahead. i knew she has lots of unfulfilled things to do. her bunch of J sisters, her bf etc ~

i felt so damn miserable when i first saw her news on the newspapers. and immediately i went to her best friend's blog. and i was sobbing bitterly while viewing the blog. i hope her best friend recover from it as soon as possible and move on. You're strong girl, i don't know what'll happen to me if this happens to my close ones.

sigh*

and the driver is a bastard !! he's just a friend of yeewen and not her bf !! i wonder why the newpapers claimed it to be !!! he suffer NO injuries at all and pushed the blame elsewhere and kept saying its not his fault ! TMD!!!*


so the whole night i went blank, went insomnia.
life's fragile, too fragile that we wouldn't know what'd happen next.
so i asked my friends, what if one day you don't receive my msgs, my calls, my msns ..
will you be sad ?

they warned me not to make such a joke.

it's not a joke.
like, who knows what'll happen right?
maybe you'll be gone tml? or 5mins ltr?

these 3 mths are crazy.
so many ppl dying etc.

my dear friends,
please really be careful on the road, or at anywhere else ~
someone told me, it's the 7th month that's coming and those "things" are looking for a replacement.




Yeewen, you'll definitely be the prettiest angel in heaven.
Of course, your friends will always remember you.
Rest In Peace~










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home