Friday, August 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVAN ! (:


saw nelson at IMM mac during lunch break when i went over to meet the girls there.
aft lunch jiu go back sch for 2hrs of lesson and early dismissal =.=
go sch for 2hrs nia ! LOL.

aft that work fr 5-11pm.
aft work immediate had 4-5 glasses straight with ivan.
then sang with elissa and cabbed home with her and vincent.

they both think i'm high alr ! LOL.
i'm only abit sehseh nia okay.
elissa wanna meet me next wk ! :D

i wish i wish. my dear friend, the birthday boy.
will meet someone whom he love and will be together happily ever after.
then he wouldn't be unhappy over r/s stuffs over and over again.
i wish he'll find his happiness. i wish.

everyone to be contented with their lives.
no wars, no quarrels. peace and serenity.
no jealousy, no backstabbing, no lies.

i wish all my work friends to be happy,
work and fun fun together~

i wish my girls in the class can laugh always.
get good grades and go into poly together.

i wish my nrbs to be be happy and receive their true love (:
that we'll always remain heart-to-heart just like before.
i wish they wouldnt worry about r/s so much.

i wish my other sisters and bros love me like they always do,
forever and ever and ever. i wish i'll make out some time with em soon.

i wish my someone to be smiling to me everyday.
i wish i'll be a better human being.

lalalala. i think i'm blabbering alr.
head is spinning spinning.
byebye!





i'm not happy ):




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home