Monday, September 15, 2008

i want to cry, i want to cry till my eyeballs drop.
i want to lie on the bed and kick here and there like nobody's business !
i want to shout and scream my lungs out at busybodies !

i just want to be me !!


just when i thought i was the happiest girl alive few hours ago during work,
then somebody with a super BIG MOUTH has to kaypo on us.
someone whom i knew for so many years after all.

you know our plights and situations beneath our happiness on the surface?

my mind's in a total blank.
i am so sian of everything now.
i cried like as though i lost my country just now.
tell me. what should i do now then.

i wish i've got magical powers & instantly change what's going on.
i wish i can relieve pain from everyone else who is feeling the pain.
i wish i know how to lift dumbdumb's spirits up but I'm a useless wreck.
maybe not useless, but indeed helpless.

i do not know what to say anymore.

work was supposed to be fun to me.
i think it will still be now, but if only people mind their own business.




dumb, no matter what happens in the future, i wouldn't regret us (:
you amazed me by showing me how wonderful life can get by falling in love with you.
and i believe, the sunshine will appear after the rain.
we can't please the whole world after all.

With Lots of Love.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home