Wednesday, August 29, 2007



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


WA RAOOOOOOOOOOOOO !


ain't quite healthy these few days ,
perhaps i ate too much heaty stuffs uh ?
my eyes are fine now and my throat took its turn to revenge on me !

hymph X.X !

bad sore throat since ytd , making me go mad mad~

painful!! and i can't eat this and that ,
and worst i need to force myself to go sch
cos i've alrdy skipped school ytd
and i don't wanna miss anymore lessons .
and upon reaching school i'm having cold shivers suddenly .
I haven't been sick for a very long time eh other than this time round ..
even my family doctor says the whole of this year
i've not even visited him even once .
So when bacteria start attacking me i'll become vulnerable .
So damn weak .

wanted to go for the blood donation thingy in our sch ..
don't you think its cool ? somemore it can help the blood needy .
but i'm sick , so i can't donate . arghh .
and the rest were still not yet legal 18 ~
(does it really matters if your bday is over or not ?)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

after school was shopping time ~ shopping for ?

SWEETS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD .

finally found my beloved choco-mint sweets .
have been loving them since long ago , super yummy *
so i bought 4packets at a go ! :) and the salty biscuits ..
SISTA and i buy junkfood like free like that .
*loves*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

after that we 3 headed over to BPP .
saw weijie , weston and gang . hello-ed ~
den heard someone asking :
" ta bu shi xiaoshihui(my sec sch nick) meh ? " lol .
had dessert over there . yumyum *
engchiang called me and asked am i at BPP cos he saw me .
hahas . slacked awhile and headed home (:





I'm so so so sorry. I'm in a dilemma now .
I might not be able to find anyone who can love me like you do anymore.
It's unfair for you to wait. I'm sure there's someone out there
who is more worthy your love, and perhaps not me anymore.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home