Friday, December 28, 2007

Photobucket

just got home from JE kbox . shared cab with SiewHui home (:

Thurs . went for my steambath slimming . aft tat waited for eileen to come from Marina Square . i hurried her cos i'm so so not used to being alone at a place , esp town areas. then my Giovanna slippers Out of stock . i went to choose another design , don't have my size ! -faints . i wanna get it asap la ): !

Photobucket

walked into village . bought a cute hotpink top + hotpink shorts . LOLS . what's the matter with me ? then that 38po go find tops for her younger sis . then AHTAT , Mingzhou , Wengtat and another guy came and find us . meet awhile and i wanna go do my extensions le . so TAT acc us walk to the bus stop liao den i ask him GUN(scram!) . hahahaha ~

then we missed our stop but we still sit till v shuang liao that -.- in the end we walked to the opposite and take bus to C.P .. then had 40 more extensions for my front hair . ok i love it can :D its worth paying just to have nice long hair ~ but u nid to tc of them really well as to make sure its moisturized all the time ..

Photobucket

finally i'm done ! my 38 want Zzzz liao . i also don't know why the girl damn slow . argh . sit until butt pain . then went to MS again ~ find her bf NICK . so sweet ~ haas . then i consider very long le sia finally decided to cut my fringe at Chapter2. cos normally v mafan and untidy sia ~ :) its more cooling now . and abit toot la but will grow long very soon kay ! and .. i sort of miss my hair =/

while waiting for Nick to finish with his customers , i kept disturbing eileen . lame ard all that . crap and crap. don't know why i've got so much craps . lalalala ~ made her laugh until she can forget about her image liao ~ then i say i'm very ZI RAN one . hahahas . right ? then went to the accessories shop and got myself a microphone necklace ~ *smiles*

Photobucket

then when i was done with my fringe , its alr past 9 ! ohmy ~ they're still waiting for me at JE . so i rushed back . she sent me to the bus stop , waited for my bus to come and she went back Chapter2 wait for him to finish work . i'm so so tired cos basically i was on the phone till 5am ba previous night and i woke up at 10am by 38po !! left ard 1am . TOO DEAD ~ and i've got the cute stitch that "CHUN HE" caught for me ! haas .

eileen ! remember we are TONG YI GUO de . but not the same MUM . LOL .

Photobucket

meeting Baobao tml back to sch to clear lockers and get the whywhylove vcds that mum was dying to watch and kept fan-ing me ! haha !

MY FACE IS GETTING BAD NOWADAYS . ONE POP UP , TWO POP UP ! NOT PIMPLES ..
BUT STUFFS I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THAT ?


night ppl (:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home