Monday, January 07, 2008

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


been working on weekends + attending the ritual for my grandma's 1yr anniversary . on fri we had to go over in the evening and then changed into our white and blue pants and everything goes on like what it was done a yr back . the priests all that chanting .. and on sat aft my work at JE i cabbed over and joined the rest of my family members . while the priests were doing something we were brought to the guests table and had our dinner. yumyum~ sinful indeed . sharksfin soup .. roasted pig .. and birds nest soup which i don't drink at all . and etc etc .. then we had to contd .. there're other guests invited for dinner as well ..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

then the "mansions" and "cars" and "money" were burnt for grandma .. aft that contd eating . mango pudding and cone ice-cream ~~~~

finished everything and changed back our clothes . dad drove me to JE to join Daffy , Jas , Amos , Siewhui . then SH went back first cos genhao's not feeling well .. so sang sang .. checked schedule all that .. Daffy asked me wanna go off tgt with her ma so we went back by cab . was deadbeat but i managed to finish My Romantic Princess(GZXM) till epi8 before i slp at 4am + !

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

yeah ! i got my cheque alr !! $510 ~ endless spending :P nah just kidding ! i need to save .. remember ? my resolution ? haha ! and i think its quite high despite me working only 2days in a wk , maybe 3days sometimes ?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

anyway i just bought new cosmetics ~ The new Maybeline Volum' Express mascara and Maybeline's gel foundation ! (: i've yet to try it .

today ! i nearly skipped work ! haha . but i still went in the end .. finished work jas acc-ed me over to JP for my GV member card redemption . dinner-ed over there. kimchi again :D ! coincidentally zhixiong and sharon went over too . so dined tgt . and went different ways thereafter . and so qiao saw jeremy ! haas . jas saw him first . and 180-ed tgt back with him to panjang and he acc-ed me to wait for my switch-ed over bus . so nice :D chatted and crapped alot alot with him ! stupid sia . what indian guy and lady . wa kao -.- and we were saying that the last time we met was like .. 6months ago ? then we shall see each other again 6months ltr ! hahahas . or perhaps my bday ! ? i don't know .. (:

and.. i'm meeting Ade and Yanping tml for shopping aft my sch !
*loves* :D

i've to wake up at 5 in the morning tml today for the new intake orientation help-out ! and its alr 2am now ! good gracious . School is a BITCH i swear . other than ppl i love being in the sch motivates me to attend , the workload etc really sucks .
ohmytian . it's just the beginning of new sch term and i've alr asked ard when is the next hols ! haha!

my eyes're closing !! o.o

Night ppl .








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home