Friday, May 09, 2008

Auntie Anne's Pretzel and lemonade for lunch ~
Choco mint's still my love :D



yesterday. attended sch , skipped S and W ~
town to meet Evan . shopped for perfume ~

looking for UOB bank to have her cheque cashed out .
went in boutiques for clothes .



UOB closed down for the day alr.
no choice she gonna get her items another day .
FEP . walked ard , i'm damn restless alr .

headed home .
my 190 was damn packed and i felt so fustrated la ~
managed to squeeze up you know -.-
damn ! angry

how i wish i had a bf with a car !

hiakhiakhiak*


...................................................................



did new blinks for my hp .
till i'm damn damn tired . not enough slp ~
zzz .


cos i'm bo liao !! lols !

wed . gave sch a miss cos i'm too lazy to wake up :X
then woke up lazily cos i've to meet evan to get our pay at JE .
she's alr there la , slacked ard and she told me loads of stuffs abt her past .
and what happened ard a wk back when she's on the mrt abt her ex .

angry1

I FEEL LIKE WACKING THAT BASTARD UPSIDE DOWN !
damn damn damn damn damn damn angry ok !!

he's so lucky that i'm not with her at that time .
he better pray he don't bump into us anymore ~
i'll made sure he embarass himself in the public !!

then i also say her la , always ben ben de kena bullied .
ask her why don't she just walk away or just slap him !!
lols !


angry how could a guy say such stuffs to a girl , besides is his EX ?
wa rao ~ he got no balls la !!!


on the thought of those , i felt so fortunate .
yet i didn't cherish and instead , took advantage of my luck~
lol . i think i shall cherish every single happy stuffs i've got .

enough of upsetting stuffs !
we headed to K18 for singing . we were damn high !!!
hahaha . i laughed till my side hurts !!

acc-ed our NRB , Sue-Ee and Sophia downstairs .
makan makan ~ yummy ~ *



concept something like Pepper Lunch .
it's cheaper , but P.L's nicer !
the meat's a lil too sweet .

then they went to work , we walked to IMM .
she got her face care products , amount up to $100+!
cos of her pimples etc la ~ i think will cure de la don't worry :)
but i feel like slapping that salesperson in Watsons la ~
so RUDE and so pushy to sell her products .

criticised her face all that , then luckily she never say i've got anything .
i'll sure shout at her that she herself has got so many probs !
wrinkles , blackheads , whiteheads , and ugly face !!!

opps ! :X



headed to clementi outlet aftermath .
then met dao BEE CHUA on the way when he's gg to buy food .
acc-ed him over and we kept poking fun of him .
mwahahahaha ~ damn funny . then went up .
disturb disturb again~

sang .. youtube-d ~
went down get some snacks and up again .
havoc-ing high * sang those fast fast songs !
hahaha till everyone wanna kill us ! lols !

headed home .
my last bus ran off ok !
bo bian . cabbed home using Netts .
then extra charge also -.-"


...................................................................


anyway this was supposed to be posted few days back
but i don't know how it landed in my drafts till now -.-


i almost forgot to blog about my cake last wk.
hahaha :D

it was a belated one actually ,
friends came and gave me a surprise !


my 5th cake! - stolen from aloy's blog .

Min lied(white lie) to me that they wanna pass me my prezzie .
then when i came downstairs(at night) the candles are all lit-up ~
sang bday song etc . waaaa ~ very gandong ok !

but i'm gonna die from FATS !
btw it's YUMMY leh ! :X

they played cake on me -.-"
WTH . i had to wash my hair so many times !!

actually i don't like playing with cake la .
but it's okay since its the thought that counts .

*HUGS* :D

so sorry for the lack of meetups with you guys .
feeling absolutely guilty ):

there wun be any pics of yours truly cos
i'm wearing those ugly kind of home clothes
(but hey they're very comfy ok!!) ~

makeups and nice clothes when i'm just merely going downstairs ?
definitely NOPE !

i'm still waiting for pics to be sent to me from many ppl !!
see this ? :)



...................................................................



and my hair !
it's freaking short now okay !

i removed my extensions alr .
damn comfy now , but abit not used to it luh .
besides the hair's with me for months alr .

must thank the girls for helping me .
then they removed like it's a small piece of cake ?
esp V V ! she took out like , so damn fast ?
then the rest also helped me . haha .

hurr hurh .
i was sooooo nervous can ~

then the aftermath, i became very paranoid .
i kept ranting that my hair is SHORT SHORT SHORT !
i wanna have em grow grow grow okay !!

else i'll bang the wall and die .
but many ppl commented its nicer eh ? o.O

then i had my hair washed thoroughly 6-7 times the minute i stepped into my house. i made sure it's absolutely clean from the extension wax causing me to drop my hair la ! i think it's not the extensions hair that dropped and i'm so pekcek lor !

i'm sooooooo NOT USED to it .

whatever it is , i wouldn't do extensions again .
most probably ? opps!

but the good things is ..

MY HAIR IS GOD DAMMIT SMOOTH AND NICE AND SOFT !!


just like previously !
*loves*



this is tiffy laopo slping .
always slp slp slp ~ hahaha *

skipped sch today cos i'm lazy to wake up !
ltr having work !!

finding an anklet badly !!
but i need to save up money alr !!
money is flowing out like nobody's business ! ):





It's time to move on ,
time to have a new hairstyle , new appearance ;
time for a change in the whole me.

It's time to be a new PP !





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home