Saturday, August 30, 2008

at evan's place now.
i'm a lil bored cos she's..

WATCHING CARTOON NOW!!!

PP doesnt like cartoon ):
most of em~

so here i am in her room , cuddling in her blanket and blogging :D

and some people!
ytd kept bombing my phone with smses to remind me to conference today.
but guess in the end now?

ALL SLEEPING LIKE PIGS NOW HUH!!!

but i understand , (:
cos they were out very late ytd.
supposed to come clementi sing and find me.
but i asked em go elsewhere don't come, i no time entertain em ^^

kept psycho-ing me not to go work but to no avail ! :X

perhaps gonna go and have a hair cut ltr.
i mean, a trimming.

definitely not gonna cut my precious hair short.
i don't have the courage to do so yet,
perhaps i'll when there's a day i went haywired.
else i'll cry okay ~

last night laughing like 3 mad women in a market!
cos of "CURRY POK". lols only we know what's happening.
all craps la ~ while me and evan kept elaborating and had a great time teasing.

so mrs pok's the 1st to KO. =.="
while me and evan lied on bed talking till we dont realise we dozed off.
hope the next time round our girls' night out our NRB will be complete (:

S.E is my brave girl.
like what you said, 我们要为自己而活.
dont worry, happiness will come knocking on your door.
i believe. *smiles (:

本小姐 only caught 4 hrs+ of sleep! X.X

and a running nose..

*HAAA CHOOOOOOO!*





someone owe me a movie and a dinner.
ohya! and sun-rise also! lalalala~ :X






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home