Sunday, August 31, 2008

REPLIES :

KANGWEI : foetus must be good also, else cannot grow healthy in the womb :X
of course i know it's Jalan Lempeng okay !! never read my blog properly ah? is my friend. hahahaha.

OLIVER : don't want ! cfm no skill one -.-

XIAOWEI : i see. dont care about spammers ba. nth better to do ~
i'm fine now don't worry for me. and you take loads of care too.
we'll meetup someday together with jolin once she's free (: *loves*

MANGOCSP : sure sure ! *smiles*

PINKYLING : eh eh. i don't care lets go fish spa soon !! :D

IQAH : yes i'm alright dear (:

MIN : lols. like as if you know me so well hor ? hahaha. i'm strong okay ! :X
yeah. too many hypocrites in this world, must open our eyes bigger. i think when i've found some time to talk to you about this you'll sure be so angry for me. lol. cos you love me too much hahahahaha right? i'm alright la, si bu liao. LOL. too many things waiting for me to fulfill.

YUN : hello paparazzi ! *winks*

QINGYI : yup i'm okay don't worry~ sorry can't make it ): i know i put aeroplanes for many times alr. same old words, next time okay? :D

KERIN : yes no harms dear.

JIAQI : linked ! (:

CHER : eh eh. SHHHHHHHH.

VIVIE : what the hell huh !!
that's because my fridge and yours are different okay ! X.X
and your misleading words lor ! hahahaha. :X

MY SOMEONE: stop your " life is too short to be upset" la ~
smile jiu smile what no need reason one. dumbdumb ! :X

ADELYN : hahaha. love ya too ! ^^

MY FRIEND: hmm . your name ? thanks by the way (:

RAYMOND : sorry i can't make it~

ANGELINE : *smiles* you take care too ! :D

SAMMIE : yes. you too ! *hugs*

JANE : okay la you this baichi ! haha.



i bet my dear girl, Evangeline Tan Xue Li is enjoying on her flight now !
watching movies ~ eating RIGHT ?

it seems like it's just only ytd that i'm on flight with her to tw~
i miss i miss ! ):

she is heading to Japan tonight~
i bet she's enjoying on her flight now !

PP will definitely miss you okay !
too bad i can't go with her ):

she told me 8 and i thought its 8 in the morning and i waited dumb-ly.
bloodey hell you kuku. better buy me candies fr jap ! :D



fri work with evan in the same zone.
there telling me jokes about a video which made us laugh like mad women again,
hangman(with cartoon drawings + drawing of eric to guess a word) + playing throwing(cos we were too sian) ~

LOLS. she's a born entertainer.

and yesterday was so fun again.
initially they abandoned me at SC2 halfway when they went to do their cleaning stuffs.
i was deep bored down there even when i've done my rounds of clearing and refilling titbits.
but when they appeared everyone appeared together =.= and entertained me. haha.

then we kept "bullying" eric sis. - YUANYUAN !
forgot what we said initially.

then i said :

" got moustache your daddy ah "
" bah geh jiu shi bugs bunny ah ? "


then we both kept shooting non stop.

" got ..... ah "
" got ..... ah "
" got ..... ah "
" got ..... ah "


suddenly kangwei :
" YUAN YUAN JIU SHI ERIC AH "

lol! laughed till i wanna bang my head on the walls.
eric replied something no link :

" MR KENNY JIU SHI LAO REN AH "

we looked at each other puzzled.
" eh . no link ley ?? "

then we both : " hor hor !! we tell mr kenny !! "
" i'm shoot kia .. "
" i'm baotoh kia .. "


hahahaha ! :D

so he went into K50 to emo and sit at the sofa near the door. then we kept pointing in the CCTV to K50 cos mr kenny may watch the cctv in the server room. hahahaha. bao toh kia and shoot kia. LOLS.

eric : " you shoot kia, and you baotoh kia, then what about si hut?
two headed snake ah cos he now run here and there to SC1. "


" HOR HOR !! we tell sihut !! "
" i'm shoot kia .. "
" i'm baotoh kia .. "


he's speechless can ! so funny ah his facial expressions of "sian diao" .
hahaha. he knows we're kidding la :X

when kangwei and me took turns to collect the glasses fr rooms,
i saw a glass in one of e rooms, i thought it was empty so i knocked the door.

but it looked as though it was, but it wasn't !
the drink is still 3/4 full and there's another drink as well!

the lady stopped singing and looked at me O.O ,
imagine me staring blankly at the glass for at least 3-4 sec before i changed my words,

" er.. sorry xiaojie any more drinks for you ? "

damn paiseh can ! X.X

i told kangwei what happened and he laughed at me OKAY .
so ltr on he asked me is it fr that room or something and i say ya.
and he told me that he nearly kena fooled as well. LOLS =.=

and oh i'm so absent-minded.
it's till just now on msn that jonathan told me " btw tml no sch right ? " etc.
then i realised and remember " oh ya hor ! ? "

else i may just head to school happily tml,
then made a fool out of myself and head home ranting how stupid am i.
lols.

by the way i've cut my nails short.
heartpain ):

meanwhile, i've to go back to my books now - someone told me to.
haha so i've got no choice you see :X

sleep tight people ! *winks*





I feel so happy seeing you or talking to you,
even though its only a couple of hours.
the slightest things, could made me smile (:

You know exactly what to do so that I can't stay mad at you
For too long, that's wrong.


even superman will get sick one day,
you better take care of yourself more.
else you gonna get it fr me !

get well soon my silly boy ^-^






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home